cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy s9 rear camera glass broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I have the same problem. Mine broke a few weeks after I got it. I had to pay for a repairman to fix it. Then, literally three days after it was fixed, I noticed that it was cracked again!

Now, nothing happened to this phone either time. No drops, no bangs, no bad treatment. I keep it in my front right pocket, as I have done with all my other phones (a period stretching back to the iPhone 3). In all that time, I have NEVER broken anything on a phone; no cracked screens, no scrapes, no anything. Now I can't keep my camera glass intact for more than a few days???

This is a flaw with the phone. To heck with Samsung--I will not buy their phones again.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have had my S9+ rear camera lense cover break, circular hole just like everybody else here. I've had my phone for 6 weeks. Unfortunately, I assumed that I must have done something to break it so I bought a new lense cover and installed it. Now, my camera will not focus. What a shame. I'm disgusted.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I happened to me today. That's why I came on here to see if it happened to anyone else. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. Camera glass broke, wasn't dropped, was in a quality protective case.

I'm trying to figure out how to get it fixed properly, do I have to get Samsung to do it if I want the real glass used? All I can find is $5 replacement parts on Amazon and I'm concerned that those will reduce the picture quality.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went to a cell phone fox it place and they replaced the whole back for less than 100. Go to a certified Samsung place.