Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy s9 rear camera glass broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our sincerest apologies, if the lens or it's cover are broken or shattered then repairs would be recommended. You're welcome to visit your local uBreakiFix for pricing information. 

View solution in original post

userDYQWTeIRhC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same  with mine and its in a protective case that somewhat shields the glass.  It was less then a week old, no recollection of dropping.

userSFu5CFALh1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had my phone for under 3 months, went to take a picture and it was foggy, went to wipe the camera lenses only to find it broken and like everyone else had no idea how.  

userMJrih5ZfVP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This exact same thing happened to me! I grabbed my phone to take a picture and noticed it was blurry, went to wipe the screen and noticed it was shattered. I haven't dropped this phone one single time, I have a protective case on it also. I am sick to my stomach over this. I can only take pictures with my front camera. This is crazy how expensive these stupid phones are and everyone is having issues with them! I am not happy at all!!

userjv0keqJrcD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here,  just appeared broken, didn't do anything to it

Lynnee
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi found this forum in a google search.  I am so completely mad right now.  This is what happend to me.  Purchased my new S9+ back in May.  Same day I purchased it I went to Best Buy and bought an Otterbox Symetry phone case and an Invisishield.  I had them both installed by employees at the Store.  A few weeks later I started to get bubbles in my invisishield.  I contacted Zagg and they agreed to send me a replacement.  I got my replacement and went back in to Best Buy to have the professionals install it.  When they took my phone out of the Otterbox the entire back side of my screen was shattered!!!!  There were glass fragments/dust all through the Otterbox.  The manager even came over and said he has never seen this with an Otterbox.  I DID NOT drop my phone.  There is clearly a flaw in the design of this phone and there is nothing I can do about it!!!!!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

userfyEohQyqQm
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My S9+ camera glass broke in the first week with so little use. Poor design. Makes me upset with Samsung. Wish I would have known about this. I would not have bought this phone.
userSFu5CFALh1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have also got a broken camera lens for no apparent reason . It seems you are with Samsung. Is samsung standing behind this flawed product and replacing at no cost?
userQGy5xFjfM3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing here, out of nowhere my phone has a big circular hole in the glass in front of the lower camera on the s9+. Always been in a case, always has its own dedicated pocket..

Really a shame Smiley Sad

uservQiEZMSrvg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't want to have to send my phone in and be entirely without a phone for however long. Sending it in is also problematic because I'm traveling long term . If I take it to one of your repair stores will they consider it a warranty issue?