cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPTbEf1RXw3
Constellation

Re: Galaxy s9 rear camera glass broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. Glass broke as a small hole over the 2x lens. Noticed it when I tried to use that lens. Focused fine on 1x, but even after removing the shards of glass over the 2x lens, it won't focus with that lens.

Mom_seven7
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too 12 day old! the glass over the camera is shattered. I'm so mad I bought this flawed phone!

Texafornia249
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this is a disappointing thread to read. I have the same issue with my camera as well. Small circular hole over the second camera. I noticed it this evening upon arriving to work. I am completely bummed as I have only had the phone for about 3 weeks. I had a Note 5 prior to the this phone and I swear that was the phone that kept on giving. I currently have my phone in a protective case with a drop rating of 10ft made by Speck. I have an appointment to have the lens replaced with Ubreakifix in the morning. This is an obvious defect with the phone. I take good care of my phones...as you can see....Note 5...old as dirt. It would be nice if they acknowledged the flaw with the product...but I am sure they won't the phone will be obsolete in a few months anyways. Smiley Indifferent

userhecy6tpmkr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exact same with my phone as well.  Not sure how it happened.  I never dropped it

userDEqoZ8hEcV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same new phone 3days old camera screen cracked. 

userhgWhKjLD2a
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same issue i belive it cracked under the heat. Samsung have been useless in the situation but my network operator is replacing free of charge as they have had 6 with the same issue this week. Im so annoyed i will be complaining to watchdog i hope the rest of you do the same 

uservQiEZMSrvg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Who is your network operator?

userhgWhKjLD2a
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Ee
usersmaEytuvkA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same.problem. bought phone in Spain..Now in Paris. Ready to throw my S9+ in the Seine!

Have had 2 x S5  2 x A9  2 x S7  1 x J7 and never a problem.  Has anyone had luck with the Amazon replacement kits?

user5G7B7MFzy5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure whether to be glad about others having the same issue as I do or not.  I have the same story.  I've had the phone for about 2 weeks.  On Saturday, I looked at the camera on the back and it was cracked!  Again, I never came close to dropping it, I have a Spigen Hybrid Armor case on it, where the case sticks out over the camera area and I keep it in my pants pocket with nothing else in the pocket.  I'm not sure what else we can do, though.