cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gallery tags

Hello! So I wanted to suggest something, I love the new update but I hate how you  cant have any spaces or other characters in gallery tags. I suggest that you change that so you can have them back again, since so many people probably want more than just a single word in their tags. Thank you for reading! Have a good day and please consider!

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Gallery tags

Hey, 

@RavenWinter

I'm still on Android 9.0 so I had to take a quick look. It let's me use a comma to add additional tags. At first I wasn't sure how it would be helpful until I tagged my family images. I tagged them with their first and last name. When I searched the first name it loads all images tagged with that. When I typed in the last name it loaded all family members images. That's pretty cool.

I don't like the auto tag feature. It tags images with the strangest tags that don't have any relevance to the image. Plus I really don't need a service analyzing an image just to tag it with something I would never think to search for.

Back to the original topic I agree it is a good feature request. 

Thanks, 

Best regards, 

CLF

T-mobile

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 

G960USQS7CSK3

Security Patch Level

December 1st , 2019

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gallery tags

Not only are single word tags only allowed but the update has removed all my previous tags most of which were multi word