cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Get Samsung In-Person, Same-Day Authorized Care for Your Samsung Device

• Samsung Care brings Same-Day In-Person Authorized Support to More Than 300 uBreakiFix Locations Nationwide, and Growing
  • Majority of Samsung Mobile Owners are able to get Authorized Care in Two Hours or Less

Hey everyone! 

I know we’re all excited for the BIG launch coming up this week, but the launch day for Galaxy S9 & S9+ isn’t the only big news we’d like to share.

Samsung has partnered with uBreakiFix to bring in-person, authorized same-day support to more zipcodes nationwide.

Starting March 15th, 2018, owners of the Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, S6, S6+, Note8 and Note5 will now be able to get authorized front and back screen replacements, battery replacements and port and camera repairs at more than 300 Samsung Care authorized uBreakiFix locations across the country. Other in and out-of-warranty support services are also available. Schedule an appointment online, or drop off your device at one of our Samsung Care authorized service provider locations. Many of these repairs can be provided in two hours or less, with certified Samsung pros using genuine Samsung parts and proprietary Samsung tools for all repairs.

To schedule an appointment at a Samsung Care authorized uBreakiFix location, or to see where the nearest location is to you, please visit  https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/.

SamsungCare_30x42 copy.jpg

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

13 REPLIES 13
THEMP47
Constellation

Re: Get Samsung In-Person, Same-Day Authorized Care for Your Samsung Device

Yes
userX0tq8Y3tWE
Astronaut

URL /files/privacy.html was not found on this server
userjyesycgPT5
Astronaut

Yes

Culipatrio
Constellation

Que rollo

crystalmaewibright83
Constellation

userX0tq8Y3tWE
Astronaut

Kong1150
userouMhgMPTFx
Astronaut

Tengo más de un mes que estoy esperando mi pedido, no entiendo porque no llega y tampoco entiendo porque no lo puedo rastriar.

userLyDGHiAF9n
Astronaut

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

I went to ubreakifix in san jose california on february 2018 for my galaxy s8 plus firmware flashing and they held my phone for 2 business days and they were unable to fix the issue. I called samsung customer service and was able to send in my device for repair and samsung fix the issue. ubreakifix did not even know what was going on with my device but samsung did fix the issue not the ubreakifix it. So many reports from that store that their phones either not able to fix samsung devices or customer service is bad or worse. I do not recommend these repair shop I recommend sending it in to samsung repair center.