cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user81pHcnFYUf
Asteroid

Glow skin problem

Hello, I have owned my s9+ for about a year, and I go to claim my "free" glow skin from the fortnite / samsung promotion, i log in on mobile, the skin shows up in the vbucks section, i go to purchase and it shows up with an add a credit card option, i have tried multiple times, with credit, debit, and a paypal, and everytime i try to add one, it shows an error, "couldnt complete registration , a server error has occurred (error:b7018/p/95amy), I am under my secured home internet,  and I've tried to just go to the galaxy store to add a card, and same error, I've tried uninstall up dates, clear cache, and clear data on galaxy store, nothing worked, I even tried using samsung pay, nothing worked, please help, this is very annoying, and the reason why I said "free", is because I checked my bank transactions and it charges $0.15 every time I try..... please give me a solution.  Thanks

12 REPLIES 12
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Glow skin problem

Thank you for that information. I would recommend reaching out to Epic Games directly for further assistance.

userXMZxtr5lxR
Asteroid

You guys are so quick to "contact epic". Open a tier 3 case.  Epic games will tell you to contact samsung, so it's pointless.

Try deleting the app. Then making a samsung account and adding it to your phone. Then try purchasing the glow skin

Grimjawjabajak
Astronaut

Very interested to know if you got this to work as I'm an having the exact same problem.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

user81pHcnFYUf

Samsung_88P3QAy

Can you guys provide me with the following information:

Fortnite Username:

Phone Model Code:

Fortnite App Version:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user81pHcnFYUf
Asteroid

Username: grandpa herps

Model code: SM-G965U1

App version:10.40.0-9302865-android

@SamsungCole 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks! I am currently speaking with our teams about this and will report back once I know more. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user81pHcnFYUf
Asteroid

Dont forget about me @SamsungCole 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

No worries, you are definitely not forgotten! I am making a little progress with our escalations, but not enough to fix the errors just yet. The charges you see are not actually charges according to our contacts at Epic. Epic came back to us yesterday morning stating that these charges are pre-authorization charges that are meant to fall off of the account once the skin is redeemed. And the reason so many are seeing the charges is due to the error message preventing the full redemption of the skin. Our teams are working to fix the errors so that it can be redeemed, once I know more I'll be updating you here. Smiley Happy

userIsgefFtUYE
Astronaut

hello has it been fixed? i'm having the same problem

Username: purebob

Model code: SM-G965F

App version:10.40.0-9302865-android

@SamsungCole 

thanks in advance