Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userGkG1Kup9QE
Constellation

Group Texting on the S9+ / Edge Screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After upgrading fron the Galaxy S7 edge to the S9+, the group text option is not available, I have to search and select individually to text in a group. 

Also on the S7 Edge, I wasa able to access notification on the edge screen without unlocking the phone, that's also no longer available on the Galaxy S9+

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Group Texting on the S9+ / Edge Screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @userGkG1Kup9QE, I'm sorry to hear that these features that you have relied on have been moved. We are working to make sure our software is always meeting the standards of our customers, I will be adding a PE-FR tag to this post to ensure that our product team sees this.

Congratulations on your new phone, please let us know if you have any other questions!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @userGkG1Kup9QE, I'm sorry to hear that these features that you have relied on have been moved. We are working to make sure our software is always meeting the standards of our customers, I will be adding a PE-FR tag to this post to ensure that our product team sees this.

Congratulations on your new phone, please let us know if you have any other questions!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

userAupmDJc3Kr
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my s9, I use this phone for work and communicate with multiple people so i need to have group messages but cannot seem to do it on this devise. This is a real down side for what should be a much improved phone.