cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daddy_petty6
Asteroid

Someone hacked my phone and rewrote the apps and even took Google completely out of my phone. I can't even access the play store.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Hacked

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Daddy_petty6,

I'm sorry to hear that his has happened to you. If you don't mind sending me a private message here providing the full model code and IMEI number so I can further look into this for you?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are your Google and Samsung accounts compromised or just your phone? Could you go online and do a find my phone and wipe it remotely?

Daddy_petty6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just my phone I believe, but they were able to bypass all the security settings and admin apps while I was using it.

Daddy_petty6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also rerouted all of my email accounts so I basically don't have an inbox, I don't know if the security is easy to get through or my phone isn't working like it should

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Daddy_petty6,

I'm sorry to hear that his has happened to you. If you don't mind sending me a private message here providing the full model code and IMEI number so I can further look into this for you?

View solution in original post

Daddy_petty6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJoJo,

I have been waiting on your email or contact. My account is compromised,  I missed this notification. I just had all the same problems, it's the phone they hacked into and installed apps and to remote control my phone. I don't know what else to do. Can you help in any way?

Imjustlost
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This has also happened to me. I went into Verizon and spoke to the tech guy for like 2.5 hours. he said he has never seen anything like it. it changed my operating system back to an old version and deleted 12 yrs worth of emails and pictures. Help

Samsung_qJmOABd
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi im having kind of like the same issue. Can you help me.

Boka
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just need it