cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Hard press Home Button as Back Button in Android 10

Hi, I've been noticing in Android 10 updates that my Hard press doesn't go to Home but rather it goes Back instead. Currently using 'Full screen gestures' for my Navigation bar, with 'Hard press Home Button' activated. I did attempt to turn it off, and it was definitely the option for it.

I've only noticed this problem after I updated to Android 10, and it still hasn't been fixed for me for the newest version that came up this weekend (in Australia at least).

This is my version for my phone:

Screenshot_20200330-153551_Software update.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Hard press Home Button as Back Button in Android 10

Good Evening @TokkiMi 

The Android 10 update defintely raised some hands in regards to the new software and the One U.I. System.  The settings that you are having a issue with, can be customized and adjusted back to the same way you had yours set-up previoiusly.

Navigation Bar Set-Up:

Settings > Display > Navigation Bar 

Within this menu you can adjust and control the gestures to fit your lifestyle.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi, my problem is the Hard press for Home Button activating the Back button instead. I have no option to actually change what the Hard press does. So when I actually Hard Press the Home Button, I go back a page instead of actually going to the Home screen.Screenshot_20200402-070634_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200402-070615_Settings.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

That's really depressing, I would assume 99% of the phone would be the same. Also, it appears there is no forum thread like this one, but I don't need a public one. Thank you!