cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertNknyNYMK2
Asteroid

Harmful issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Need help removing apps that dont belong from Verizon, system apps and any duplicate apps any zip files

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Harmful issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried placing your device into safe mode to disable third-party applications from activating so that you can only see system apps and native apps to select which ones you would like to uninstall?

Settings>Applications>(...)Three dot menu>Show System Apps

You can use this simple article to place your device in safe mode:  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001072/#reboot-the-phone-or-tablet-in-safe-mo...

Hope this message finds you well!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Harmful issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried placing your device into safe mode to disable third-party applications from activating so that you can only see system apps and native apps to select which ones you would like to uninstall?

Settings>Applications>(...)Three dot menu>Show System Apps

You can use this simple article to place your device in safe mode:  http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001072/#reboot-the-phone-or-tablet-in-safe-mo...

Hope this message finds you well!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

usertNknyNYMK2
Asteroid

Ok thank you , what about commillion apps and imslogger apps

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok thank you , what about commillion apps and imslogger apps

KuroSan
Cosmic Ray

Go to setting Choose app Pick the app you want. If you ca...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to setting

Choose app

Pick the app you want.

If you cant uninstall the app, u can always disable it.

Highlighted
usertNknyNYMK2
Asteroid

I disable couple of harmful apps , hard force stop them,...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I disable couple of harmful apps , hard force stop them, and it made my phone worse, it all started when my home screen flashed then restarted, but when I came back on my screen was locked, that was over a month ago, only been 10days since I got full access back