cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userR8soyv2Hxp
Asteroid

Help! Im losing my mind

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So recently there has been this short "beep" happening 4 times with 4 second in between beeps every single time I play music, regardless of what app I use, and lock my S9+. It only starts once the phone is locked. This happens even when NFC, Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G, etc is all turned off. I dont know what to do! I have tried all sorts of fixs that Ive read about online. This all started a few days ago when I had the phone connected to Android Auto and was using voice to text to input an address into Google Maps, but that did not work and the voice glitched out. Any help is appreciated. 

EDIT: Attached is a video of the beeping.

https://youtu.be/_a1EiAcGdE4

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Help! Im losing my mind

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userR8soyv2Hxp 

You can try to disable Google app and see if anything changes.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is notification reminders on?

userR8soyv2Hxp
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They are not on. I should mention, these beeps happen even when the phone is on silent or vibrate.

LeonCamero
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it emulating from an ear bud or the phone itself? If it's the phone, then it's possible that an error happened. I would just force reset the phone by holding volume down first, then the power button until the screen turns off.

userR8soyv2Hxp
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It plays from whereever the audio is playing from at the time. So if earbuds are connected itll play through there, if bluetooth is connected itll play through the device, etc.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is this only happening when listening to music?

userR8soyv2Hxp
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. Using YouTube or Google Play Music. Ive also uninstalled and reinstalled the apps and that did not fix the problem.

TonyToneToni
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If its driving you bonkers id say just do a factory reset to get rid of it. Quickest easiest way if you can figure it out.

userR8soyv2Hxp
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yea thats next on the list for sure. Im just a little weary on it since another user has done that and it did not fix the issue.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you try in safe mode?