Re: Help! Im losing my mind

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. Still beeps. 

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userR8soyv2Hxp wrote:

So recently there has been this short "beep" happening 4 times with 4 second in between beeps every single time I play music, regardless of what app I use, and lock my S9+. It only starts once the phone is locked. This happens even when NFC, Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G, etc is all turned off. I dont know what to do! I have tried all sorts of fixs that Ive read about online. This all started a few days ago when I had the phone connected to Android Auto and was using voice to text to input an address into Google Maps, but that did not work and the voice glitched out. Any help is appreciated. 

@userR8soyv2Hxp 

When these beeps happen any info/app appears on the notification panel?  Did you have to install any app to support android auto?

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Charkatak 

Nothing installed for android auto. It has worked just fine for months already. And no notificaitons. I even had that samsung app that told me what notifications were coming up that were hidden and nothing there.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Restart and update if possible. I've have the same issue but it disappeared after a few days maybe due to an update.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SherrillVP 

Just did an update. Did not fix the problem. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes try safe mode, try clearing cache and data from Android auto app. Let me know it if still happens after trying those

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Wizky 

I have just made a discovery! The sound is the exact same that comes when I click on Google's voice to text and the voice to text is unable to to make sense of what was said, exactly like that happened in my car. I think its a google services issue somewhere then, so I have to figure out how to turn off the voice to text or reset it to clear the glitch.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userR8soyv2Hxp 

You can try to disable Google app and see if anything changes.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Charkatak 

That was it!!!! Thank you and to everyone else as well!!

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think you turned on notification reminders