cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gxldpyrmds
Astronaut

How can i make my s9 battery last longer

I have s9 not plus version and how can i make battery last long and no drain in regular mode aka i dont use power saving and how can i make sure it works please help

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung_NdX2zrw
Astronaut

So you close all the apps when you leave apps running it...

So you close all the apps when you leave apps running it drains your battery

Gxldpyrmds
Astronaut

I know that but i want the battery not to drain like when...

I know that but i want the battery not to drain like when i play a game or watch a video

Comet

Make sure your device is in Optimized power mode. Add the...

Make sure your device is in Optimized power mode. Add the app you don't use in Sleeping apps list so that they don't run in background. For more details you can see this link:

https://www.samsung.com/nz/support/mobile-devices/11-tips-to-extend-and-improve-your-samsung-galaxy-...

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gxldpyrmds
Astronaut

Has that helpef u if so how long is battery

Has that helpef u if so how long is battery

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Has that helpef u if so how long is battery

Battery life varies. It depends on the usage of the phone, the apps being used, the length of time the apps are used, and other factors. For example, my battery life on my Note8 is generally 10-12 hours with 2-3 hours being hard use.

Re: How can i make my s9 battery last longer

You can try keeping your bluetooth on only when using it. Same as location.

Keeping bluetooth or location on when not using them causes major battery drain.

I would also recommend putting your phone into 'medium power saving' mode. This will have your phone perform as pretty much normal but with much better battery life.