cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

How turn off vibro for app's notification?

Hello.

I saw before and used to use receiving notification from the app without vibro and sound, only badge. It called "Importance" in the notification window. Apparently, I don't know exactly when, but it seems the "Importance" option removed in Android 10. Found video for 2018 where "Importance" option is available.

https://youtu.be/H78lkOVFkK4

Is there any way to turn off vibro notification for an app?

This video show How to Set Phone notification Importance in Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+. In this tutorial I use Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960FD International versio...
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How turn off vibro for app's notification?

Give this a try: go to settings > notifications > tap on the app you want to change to notification for > make sure app icon badges are turned on > then tap on notification style > you can choose silent and still get the app notification on your device

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: How turn off vibro for app's notification?

Thanks for your answer! Found that I was looking for a long time actually. Just need press on some category and child menu opens with many settings where it's possible to turn off vibration. 

Actually it's not always straightforward that possible to press text with a toggle button Smiley Happy App icon badget does not have a child menu.

Thank you for your time! Have a good weekend.