cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent ship dates for S9/S9+ pre order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am trying to figure out why it is so much inconsistency surronding the ship date of the GS9/9+. Samsung said "guaranteed delivery by 3/14" prior to pre-ordering. I have spoken with several Samsung reps that have given inconsistent information. I have heard "Guaranteed ship by 3/14", "Guaranteed delivery by 3/14", "It will be delivered prior to the 14th." Also, I don't understand why some countries will get there's by the 8th or 9th when they pre-ordered on the same date as other countries. That's unfair. I feel as if "ship by the 14th" is a rip off because I would get it by the 16th when the phone is released to the world. So I payed my money early for what reason?Not to mention there were no free incentives this time around.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Inconsistent ship dates for S9/S9+ pre order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey folks, I'm glad to see that so many of you are posting here. However, this thread has gone wildly off topic in a few different directions. In an attempt to pull things back on topic, I'm locking this thread down. I encourage you to search for a thread that is in line with your topic and continue talking there. If there currently is no thread on your topic, feel free to make a new one.  ^_^

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

739 REPLIES 739
THE GEEK 19
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre-ordered from T-Mobile. Samsung is shipping pre-orders out a week before release. So most carriers in the U.S. will ship them a week early. I know T-Mobile usually ships them out as early as they get inventory. I paid for 2 day shipping, so since Samsung said they'd ship a week before, I expect them to ship the 8th or 9th.

Snappa83
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With tmobile if you pre-ordered you should've gotten free overnight shipping. I preordered also. I just received an email saying my order has shipped. So im expecting it by Monday March 12 or 13.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I preordered and got free next day air with T-Mobile 

userUeYvNNzsCU
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone who ordered from Samsung directly, received any notification on their pre-orders? 

userfyeISBbLFv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered on Samsung.com and the tracking says its coming tuesday! yeaaa meeeeee! I ordered around 5pm Mar .02

update: my bad the tracking is for my charger (that I purchase with the phone) not the phone :'(

CjonesTex
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you receive a email from Samsung with tracking number?

ilkyWay
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Omg guys. Chill. ALL PHONES SHIP MONDAY. Ok. We all get them this week Monday-thursday. Ive calmed down from my excitement cuz mine is coning wednesday.

AmericanVet
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree, so far Samsung is delivering on what they promised. They will ship Monday to arrive on Wednesday. That's exactly what I was told when I pre ordered, unless that changes I am happy.... I have my accessories here waiting,  nice braided usb cords, 200gb cards, zagg curved elite screen protectors and speck and Samsung cases!!!! 

I do wish however they offered 128gb or 256gb variants here in the us or a way to buy the international version through Samsung and deliver them here. 

Highlighted
userBy2uQGfwxl
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So if we don't get them by the promissed delivery of March 14 what happens? Not a thing in my opinion.