Re: Inconsistent ship dates for S9/S9+ pre order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow the Dex pad not available until April 30th? That's some Bull

Jsalt
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userBy2uQGfwxlwrote:

So if we don't get them by the promissed delivery of March 14 what happens? Not a thing in my opinion.

Probably nothing more than an apology for the inconvenience. But I wouldnt worry too much about it at this point. If by Tuesday morning you dont hear anything about your phone shipping then I'd start getting concerned. But even then they could still ship overnight and have it to you on Wednesday. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@AmericanVetwrote:

I agree, so far Samsung is delivering on what they promised. They will ship Monday to arrive on Wednesday. That's exactly what I was told when I pre ordered, unless that changes I am happy.... I have my accessories here waiting,  nice braided usb cords, 200gb cards, zagg curved elite screen protectors and speck and Samsung cases!!!! 

I do wish however they offered 128gb or 256gb variants here in the us or a way to buy the international version through Samsung and deliver them here. 

@AmericanVet

200GB "cards"? How many do you needSmiley Wink And idk how I feel about zagg, I had bad experiences with them, you still have time, the one everyone seem to love is a Dome by Whitestone (Amazon). If I was to get a protector, that's what I would go for, but I have an LED cover and don't think I need a screen protector at this time.

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
AmericanVet
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes cards... I have two phones coming, a s9+ in lilac for my wife and a s9+ in blue for me... I have the blue led cover and she has the speck presidio folio case as they didn't offer the led case in violet yet for the s9+. I haven't used a curved glass for a bit but I thought I would give it a try.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUeYvNNzsCUwrote:

Has anyone who ordered from Samsung directly, received any notification on their pre-orders? 

Not a peep. Just a different answer depending upon what rep you speak with or chat with. 

Mater
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They told me that the phones are shipping Monday so can be delivered by 14th. 

ilkyWay
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They are.  They might even come Tuesday if by UPS

userrnwEU1V2GG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUeYvNNzsCUwrote:

Has anyone who ordered from Samsung directly, received any notification on their pre-orders? 

Nope, no changes except for not being able to cancel the order😔

RobXbalboa
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The phone should be received on wednesday 3/14/18 for anyone who ordered on or before sunday 3/11/18

you'll have it wednesday!! ships out tomorrow morning 2 day fedex. 

Cant wait for this Beast

S 9 Plus (lilac Purple-for resale purposes lol)

userI2GTwkTrEZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yup i just now got the tracking for it and it said picked up 6am this morning and delivery by 8pm 3/14 i live in pa cant wait either lol have a good night ppl..