Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jsalt
Halo

Re: Inconsistent ship dates for S9/S9+ pre order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Detailzguywrote:

Well my S9+ is sitting in our local FedEx distribution center (about five miles from my house), ready to be shipped out. But, the package requires a signature (for obvious reasons) and I have to work (an hour away from where I live). So, as has been the case in the past with signature-required FedEx packages, I'll likely miss the FedEx person each day and will have to pick it up at the distribution center, after the required missed three attempts.

Samsung set up delivery that you can't change the destination once it's shipped; and, you can't waive the signature-required option. I'm not upset about this; I completely get why they went this route -- to ensure the phone gets to the right person. It's just going to lengthen the time until I can get the device.

Adding insult to injury, my buddy across from my cube has Sprint. He's been hounding the folks at the Sprint store as to when they'll get the phone (likely this Friday). They have a number of S9's, but not S9+'s. He's ribbing me that he'll likely get his phone before I will, especially since I'm likely to miss the FedEx delivery person to give them the signature. Oh well.

You can leave a note and signature on the door to authorize release. I do this with FedEx every time I order anything from Verizon (even accessories require signature) and I've never had an issue. 

useroq79M02iJM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Guys and gals! The wait for my phone is over! I just got my Samsung Galaxy S9+ in Lilac purple! Im happy! 😍😍😍😍

userKUHIwrvstQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroq79M02iJMwrote:

Guys and gals! The wait for my phone is over! I just got my Samsung Galaxy S9+ in Lilac purple! Im happy! 😍😍😍😍

Still waiting for my Galaxy S9+ Midnight black. Enjoy your new device 😀.

useroq79M02iJM
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you! I definitely will!
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroq79M02iJMwrote:
Thank you! I definitely will!

Very nice! I'm at the mercy of the FedEx driver and whatever route he has. Sometimes they come before noon, sometime it's after 8 pm, a total gamble. Still waiting

S9+ / Blue / AT&T

Ordered March 5

"If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. Thanks"
Lyriac
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Using s9 the phone is lil hot and haven't even been on it woke up and it was like that. Also I was just on the phone battery was 100% then 30secs later it went down to 98% 🤨
Detailzguy
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ugghh, my child's babysitter (next door neighbor) was at a doc's appt. When she got back, she was going to leave a note for me on our front door for the FedEx person to leave the phone on the back porch.

When she got back from the doc's appt., the driver had already stopped in and left a note :/ Of course... FedEx rarely arrives before noon in our area... another day lost. The anticipation is driving me crazy.

useryXW8GtjweG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got mine maybe 30 minuted ago. Still transferring and setup.  Switching from 8 plus to 9 plus. So glad it' here...

Sweetie2019
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got my 9+ blue sweetie at 9 this morning Cruz my FedEx driver is always early he was like I got your phone I didn't get a ship notice from Samsung till way after FedEx delivery manager sent me 1 . 

steeba
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

... oh boy, here we go ! 😋Screenshot_20180314-101053~2.png