cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userthhv2eA0SO
Constellation

Issue with bluetooth car radio and ringing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So my phone (S9+) recently updated (3/12/19 1230am) I'm traveling and use my phone with android auto to navigate but after this update when my husband called the car kept playing the incoming call tone even after I answered the call I stopped disconnected my phone turned off any bluetooth... it didn't stop... I shut the car off... it didn't stop... I open my driver door which shuts off the radio I shut the door start the car AND ITS STILL RINGING I don't have this problem unless it's my phone (tested with iPhone) and only after this update 

Any help? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userthhv2eA0SO
Constellation

Re: Issue with bluetooth car radio and ringing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

20190323_114930.jpg

Found the solution after hours of searching 

177 REPLIES 177
userCrDS3K9iZz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bende internet üzerinden radyo dinle sitelerinde takılırken sorun yaşıyorum. Neden oluyor aceba 

userthhv2eA0SO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What? 

userthhv2eA0SO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

20190323_114930.jpg

Found the solution after hours of searching 

Ricky408
Asteroid

Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Note 9 is having problems pairing with my car (Prius) bluetooth.  Once paired, it is connected for call audio but not media audio. I tried reconnecting and the same issue comes up. I deleted my phone from my car bluetooth and reconnected but still the same issue. After a few more attempts, the phone struggles to stay connected even for call audio. I thought these bluetooth connectivity issues were already addressed since they were reported by Note 8 and Galaxy S9 users.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Ricky408, give this a shot; 

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Device Maintenance>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Phone (All 3)>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Bluetooth>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

what year was the car manufactured? 

Highlighted
Ricky408
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @SamsungJace, I tried this and it still doesn't work. It pairs and initially it'll say it's paired for both calls and media but then a few seconds later the media audio is disconnected and if you try swiping to turn it, nothing happens.

My vehicle is a 2010 Prius.

Thanks. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Ricky408 Please send us a private message so that we can get some more details: Private Message Link

userwAh2MA5PRD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue for me, even after a Garmin's software update!!!

Stevessvt
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Give up. It's futile. I've moved on and purchased another device that works as it should. This will never be fixed.