cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

J C who is your cell phone carrier? For example, do you use Verizon or AT&T etc?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

J C
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sprint

JUMP TO SOLUTION

2016 Honda accord sport(non android auto) wont connect. Had a note 8 and had no issues. Have the unlocked note 9.

Doesnt even see the phone when I try to pair with bluetooth.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Disregard, I see where you have posted in another thread as well. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Ricky408
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As you can see from this thread and others, the car bluetooth pairing problem is a systemic issue. What is the status of Samsung coming up with a solution for this? I'm prepared to return my Note 9 and go back to Apple or another competitor if this is not fixed ASAP. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry, I do not have a status or update to provide at this time. Once we have more information, we'll update the various threads publicly.

Can you guys please be sure to provide the Baseband version (Found under the About Device section in settings) and carrier information as well? Even with the unlocked versions we need this information. Thanks!

Ricky408
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Baseband version: N960USQS1ARI5

Carrier: ATT

JUMP TO SOLUTION

2016 Honda Accord Sport (non Android-auto)

Unlocked

SM-N960U1

Verizon

(Does not recognize the note 9 but works fine with note 8)

useryTFJHGyF4H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Baseband Version: SM-N960F/DS

Carrier: starhub

Model of Radio:

Make/Model of Car: Renault Kajar
userXT8D9EgJ7x
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also am having the same issue with my 2018 Toyata Camry with bluetooth disconnecting every few minutes and reconnecting. 

Are there any updates on this? Since apple car play now offers ways i will check if there is a resolution in the next week. If not back over to apple. 

Note 9 

Team Mobile