cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userA8fon8kwyQ
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I want full functionality or the phone is not worth a penny much less what I paid.
Sparkster1031
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 2013 Nissan Maxima and I just got a Note 9 and I had a problem getting the Media to connect via bluetooth. My car gave me and error saying the Audio was not setup. I went to setting on my car, then to Bluetooth, then to Connected devices, then Audio player and chose my phone.  I know your car is a different brand but it may have a similar menu option.  I hope this helps!🤗

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just pretend bluetooth and connecting to my car is a thing of the past. Samsung is too big to care people spent $1,000+ on a phone that has issues with basic features. I have Pandora and only use it in my car, keep holding off on canceling hoping there would be a fix. I've wasted $50 so far on Pandora. After my my Note 8 bricking and now multiple issues with my Note 9, I'm done with Samsung.

Yes Samsung Mods I have cleared cache and tried in safe mode...

usersjxK0KxnCy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem with my Note 9 when connecting to my Toyota Camry 2014 and my wifed Honda CBR 2018. Please fix it. Thank you.

Instagates
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had the same issues. I fixed it by resetting the  ar settings and also completely removing stored info in phone. I have not had an issue since.

It is t that difficult as I did it by sheer luck. Just make sure you erase an memory of the phone ever being paired to the car. 

Newhouse
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue as described by others.

Same vehicle and head unit (Alpine hd148bt) was working flawlessly with my Note 5 but now the Note 9 is having all sorts of problems.

Pairing works fine after clearing devices. It will sometimes play for about 45 seconds then drops the audio. Interestingly enough is that the head unit still is connected and displaying the progress of the music but there is no sound.  It's like it was muted. It also recognized an incoming call and muted the radio. So, the communication between phone and unit is there but something with the audio volume is hosed.

This is really frustrating since I travel regularly and use BT from my phone for calls, music and GPS. Samsung needs to get this corrected ASAP.

Highlighted
jnyc10306
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turn off wifi while you stream bluetooth and your problem will be gone. 

Rocky194568568
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree

userkCULZbiqHp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. I have a Hyundai Sonata 2017 hybrid with Android Auto. It also happens with my Wear OS watch. 

This bug makes the phone feel less than polished. It's making me regret my decision to purchase it.

user4MOf31HCNx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Turning off Nearby Device Scanning resolved the disconnects for me.