cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userhhBhsaaItr
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue, just went on bluetooth, then clicking 3 dot and Advanced option. Turned  dual audio On. Upaired the device from car and deleted from Both sides. Paired device again and its working.  If it doesn't  work,  try not to allow contacts access for the first time. 

It worked for me you can try it too. 

Best of Luck

Highlighted
userDLEK8T5ijI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing the same but worse now. Now I can't even connect to bluetooth at all. At first I could connect to call audio and not media audio now neither working. I am extremely upset about this. I paid over $1000 for a device that's not up to par with quality. If this isn't fixed asap I am returning it and getting the Iphone Xs!!

userlebDhIFjKZ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a Galaxy Note 8 with Android 8.0 and connect it to a 2014 Ford Fiesta.

For a couple like many I could connect the phone and media audio. Eventually after those couple wonderful days the media stopped connecting.

Recently, I tried it connecting again. I decided this time to disable Bluetooth phone calls (the quality of it is terrible anyways) and to only enable media audio.

So far, I have been able to successfully listen to the audiobook over Bluetooth, two days in a row when asking Sync to change the media to "Bluetooth audio."
userLgDLywxZrk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I had the same problem with my Galaxy Note 9 (pairing media audio to blue tooth in my 2012 Infiniti g37). After futile attempts by making changes in the phone (such as deleting the Bluetooth memory cache) , I finally solved the problem by going into settings (in the Infiniti) ...going to Audio settings and designating the Note 9 as the audio source. I never had to do this with my previous phone a Galaxy 7 Edge. So , the problem was in the settings in the audio system IN THE CAR.
userMIZyfzE1Iv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So you can not listen to the radio or get phone calls ? What do you use to do voice texting while driving?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Corolla owner here. You often have to turn on Media audio in the bluetooth device settings IN the car. Then, if in the future you still can't get media audio, go into your phone's bluetooth settings while you're connected and manually flip that media audio switch.

userGGee26ZxQD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you've tried every setting and cant figure it out try pairing to another deck and then go back to your original to see if it works. Worked for me and even contacted  Samsung who has known about the problem, but dont have a fix for it. When I called them back to explain what I found out they asked for step by step of what I did so they could send it to their tech team. I made this video, but I didnt realize I was slow to the point lol. My first sentence in this comment in a nut shell is the video. If you have questions leave a comment on YouTube and I'll try to help you. https://youtu.be/ssClipSrdOA

Having problems? Try this. Samsung note 9 bluetooth car or truck issue fixed after a few days. Few days of note 9 not working / connecting and finally connected.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same bug here, Note 9 when connected once in your life with AKG Bluetooth Headset and car Bluetooth. The Bluetooth headset won't produce any audio output. 

Tried all clear cache and data suggestions, but no luck.

Finally it helped to clear the cache and data from the "carmodeStub" system app.

userLlinBpdZVS
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same issue in respect to pairing then the connectivity fails. I have to pull over put my truck in park. From there I'm removing and re adding my profile and this works only 20% of the time. Inevitiably it will fail after I turn the truck off and come back later on. I'm wondering could my Samsung S3 watch be causing this hiccup? Is there something the watch is doing since it's paired to my phone via bluetooth?