cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulj1054
Constellation

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 9 with a 2013 Ford Fiesta with the Ford Sync system. Same issue not Bluetooth connection with MUSIC AUDIO ONLY. I cleared the cache and memory as previously stated in a thread and I basically tried everything in this thread. The issue is ONLY WITH THE MEDIA OR MUSIC and I have tried with the duel audio outputs and duel audio setting a per app. Nothing is working and if I COULD PLEASE GET A RESPONSE TO A DIFFERENT EMAIL THEN MY ACCOUNT.

Thanks in advance and I hope you guys address and fix this promptly as it's a real let down considering this device is so on point, however this is a large black eye u til it's fixed proper.. 

Paul C. 

Paul Cutrona
Paulj1054
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please advise I'm having the same issue with my note 9 not connecting to a bluetooth media only with the Ford Sync system it will connect to be a phone in messaging but it will not connect via music player. Please advise as soon as possible with such an amazing phone this is a huge black eye until it's fixed.

Paul Cutrona
userWYTcRRv9zD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased the Note 9 and had the same issue on my 2016 ford focus.  This is what I had to do:

1. Unpair the sync on my note 9

2. Go to menu, go to sync setting scroll all the way down to reset sync and press ok

3. On note 9 go to settings General management press reset.  This reset the network

4. Turn Bluetooth back on on note9

5. press phone on sync, install phone and follow direction.

Took awhile for me to figure this all out but it worked

userqoHGnZ7tXt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 9 will connect to vehicle for calls only. It did show me option to connect to media, but would not do anything. Now does not even give option. Tried downloading an app "Car Music Connector". Worked twice but now will not work unless I delete device from vehicle and repair device. Not really a solution. It is like my Note 9 is learning to not connect on purpose...

Baseband version

N960U1EU1ARG6

Unlocked Note9 bought at Best Buy

2014 VW Jetta stock stereo

Metro byTmobile service

Smallwood
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any update from Samsung?

Thanks in advance. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Never buying a Samaung product again.

Smallwood
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good day,

We have not received solution in 4 months (actually in years), I did not even get a single reply from Samsung although requested many. Luckily I was able to figure out a

PERMANENT FIX

for this, works 100% of times and with all platforms. 

I was able to get an iPhone X from a store on my hands to replace the non-working Samsung Note9 (still in parallel use till the end of return period) and the bluetooth audio works 100% with my car, computer and headphones. This is something I have never experienced with a Samsung product. 

Try it out, and if this fix worked for you, remember to mark so. 

userVR2SbOcIo4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have bought samsung galaxynote9 about 2 week ago and medioa bluetooth not working at all with my car BMW330 2017 even after i read all the instruction here not one of them is working. i am disappointed there is no support or patch from samsung to fix simple issue!!! also camera is freezing, and phone is overheating and tripping when gaming. 

i cannot return phone anymore. i feel a big horse rooster in my behind after using 1000 bucks in phone that

__does__not__work__!!! better use for 1000 bucks is to get a syphilis in backseat. 

i have to go again to store and get another phone!!!

time to go viral with many many issues of "flagship" lol, is this flag brown from wiping issues under carpet? twitter, facebook, ig here we go. comment on every post this company makes about "flagship". 

userb0ujVGjXai
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When will this be resolved..i have the 2014 Chevy Equinox...

userkJsQDtphI7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,note 9 connects to car original car audio but no network on system..

And when i try to make calls from steering wheel control,it tells theres no network.

But when i dial from my mobile it works.

Note that it is doing it in my ford original system and also on pioneer 2550.

With another mobile it works perfeck.

Please help