cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXXGi1SclAy
Constellation

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Randomly disconnects. Goes into privacy mode (i've never pushed that button) at random. Sometimes won't reconnect.

2015 Ford F150

Doesn't like to stay connected to my Bose quietcomfort headphones either. Sometimes works all day with no issues. Sometimes disconnects multiple times during the day.

SM-N960U

R38K70RYS5N

AT&T

Come on Samsung. My last two HTCs never gave me connection problems and they were half the price. 

userqkagB7K47T
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got my note 9  I've had galaxy products since they first came out and was an avid fan of all their products. I've wasted half my day trying to get my NEW Note 9 to pair with the same devices that my note 8 did with no success. If I can't find a fix to this problem within 24 hours I'm going to try another manufacturer. This should not be happening to a "flagship" phone.... Or any other phone for that matter. I own a very successful... Very BUSY construction company and I can't even use this phone while driving ! Had I seen how many people were having this problem I'd never gotten a note 9. I have a simple moto surround sf520 and it won't pair through the native Motorola app or the phone itself. I'm so frustrated right now I'd trash this phone if it wouldn't have cost me a grand! I'll check in on this thread tomorrow before sending my phone back  But based on the 8 pages of complaints with no resolution thus far, I'm not holding my breath  

jnyc10306
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try switching off wifi while you stream. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No "fix is working" still cant connect to my car....I HATE THIS PHONE

user2ODhp40YQ4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turn it on and off

userzOeccG1EtF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

lexus 2011 rx450 H can not connect audio, just phone.

I just purchased phone 2 days ago. Should I return it?

Sparkster1031
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userzOeccG1EtF wrote:

lexus 2011 rx450 H can not connect audio, just phone.

I just purchased phone 2 days ago. Should I return it?

I have a 2013 Nissan Maxima and I just got a Note 9 o. Friday and I had a problem getting the Media to connect via bluetooth. My car gave me and error saying the Audio was not setup. I went to setting on my car, then to Bluetooth, then to Connected devices, then Audio player and chose my phone.  I know your car is a different t brand but it may have a similar menu option.  I hope this helps!🤗

usergmjkMy4Yjf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got the Note 9 and changed my carrier to Sprint. I can't even get the phone to connect to my 2011 Town & Country at all. Very frustrating!

user7blqblfQxH
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Note 9 will not pair at all with car

2011 Chevy equinox

stock radio

note 9

model # sm-n960u

baseband n960usqs1ari5

carrier att