cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userr5u7MyDFXc
Cosmic Ray

July update s9 plus ??

On tmoble with a s9 plus and people are already getting july update with night mode camera and the new call and Messaging Connectivity for the tab s5e. Were is it?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: July update s9 plus ??

Hey, 

T-mobile 

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 

G960USQS5CSEA

Security Patch Level

June 1st, 2019

Yeah l haven't received it either. It's impossible to predict when they will push the update to my local area. Sometimes they skip a month and then send two the next month and once this year they skipped a month and sent one the next month that contained both months. Considering some of the issues that community members are posting I really don't mind so much as long as I don't get stuck in a bootloop, battery drain, and stuff like that. I still take a deep breath when it's installing and hope for the best.

CLF 

userr5u7MyDFXc
Cosmic Ray

Thanks for the reply! Tmoble this year are getting behind...

Thanks for the reply! Tmoble this year are getting behind these updates and this goes also for my gear s3 lte which still not have recieved the one ui update which I have already spoken with t-moble and they said that they would get back to me and they never did.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Neither have I recieved it on my Verizon variant. Just li...

Neither have I recieved it on my Verizon variant. Just like CLF, I'm on the June patch on my s9+ also

userr5u7MyDFXc
Cosmic Ray

Re: Neither have I recieved it on my Verizon variant. Just li...

I don't know how it works with verizion, but on t-moble they usually release the patch the next month. Meaning like the july patch would come out sometime in august. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Neither have I recieved it on my Verizon variant. Just li...

Hey, 

Yeah that's true and people used to get confused about which months update they have. it's easy to see the entire update history by opening software updates, last update  tap on down faceing chrvron and tap the link at the bottom that takes you to a Samsung website for the T-mobile update history. I was surprised at how many updates I've installed since I bought the phone.

CLF