Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Language changes partially on my device

Hey,
I have problem with my S9+ device.
After swiching to Note i decided to give old phone to my dad. He isn't goood at english so i managed to perform factory reset procedure and set it to polish language which is our native one. But after my first attempt i saw something strange - device partially changes language to polish, rest of menu is provided in english, but notifications comes in polish one.

After second factory reset same thing happened. 
Can someone provide me with resolution?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Language changes partially on my device

Does this only occur with some applications? Is the entire menu in English? Is the software on the device up to date?

Highlighted
Constellation

Device is up to date, every application that handle polish language show it in polish.
Menu shows partially in polish, i mean when you are in settings you can see most tittles in english but for example only few of them are in polish.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to clarify the steps you are taking to set the language on your device is settings > general management > language and input > Language > selecting polish as the default language is that correct?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Just to clarify - exactly.