cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Android update

I'm T-Mobile... Galaxy S9+
Anyone else get the latest android update and literally have a BUNCH of customization stuff take a HUGE dump??????...
Alllll my widgets....disappeared.
My selected color of icon folders...changed to something different for some reason.
Anything that was a web link saved as a shortcut...alllll gone and disappeared.
(I had TONS. To me, that's WAY easier/faster than utilizing browser bookmarks on a phone)
I use the edge panel section as well for some of my app shortcuts...completely not the stuff I put there or the order I keep it in.
SO much of my customization & organization...just completely gone and now I have to do it ALLLL over again. (I was unaware I was getting a new phone to set up today! Lol 🤦🤦🤦)
Lol I'm not even sure if there's anything else wrong that I haven't gotten to/noticed yet.
Is anyone else encountering anything like this with the latest android update??????
Lol my ocd brain has literally exploded. Lol
5 REPLIES 5
Astronaut

Re: Latest Android update

same, no color edits to folder and no finder search to add to a folder either, complete downgrade, would like to undo that last update 🤔😥

Re: Re: Latest Android update

Dude...so weird...been through tons of updates and never encountered "layout" issues before. Ever.
Every other time, however I have everything "set up" is always there/stays/carries over.
Lol I still can't figure out how or why it "dumped" like that.
Huge pain in the butt to "re-fix"! Lol
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: Latest Android update

have you downloaded Good lock? it does offer some customization tools that were taken away. Definitely not a solution but its something..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Latest Android update

Yeah, I've already had some of the good lock stuff.
None of my settings with the features I use were affected.
Astronaut

Re: Latest Android update

And now the customization options are back... lol