cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
useraYIgtNpmaG
Constellation

Re: Latest update s9+ error

Can the moderators on this forum please take this issue seriously? Several times I've seen the same advice given (clearing caches, contacting service providers, etc.), and IT DOES NOT FIX THE ISSUE. Five minutes of reading the multiple threads on this forum shows that many people are having this issue, and it's related to the August 1 security update that is increasing being forced installed on our devices. Expect more and more people from Australia and New Zealand, regardless of their service provider, to be posting on here and looking for answers.

I'd ask the moderators spend their time talking to their contacts within Samsung to get some actual customer service going, and ask why they haven't released an official statement on this. 

userWZAWNgEYlV
Constellation

Same here. I regret installing the new update. I just wan...

Same here. I regret installing the new update. I just want to to turn back time! Please do something about this

Re: Same here. I regret installing the new update. I just wan...

@userWZAWNgEYlV wrote:

Same here. I regret installing the new update. I just want to to turn back time! Please do something about this

Here is a thread too:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9/IMS-Service-Keeps-Stopping/td-p/822062

My comment is the last on the 1st page

userBFtswVwCax
Constellation

I regret so much installing the last upgrade, did a factory reset and still getting the message

GrahamR
Asteroid

I have fixed my S9+ by re-installing the previous firmware.

All the issues have gone and the phone is back to normal.

Hopefully I have stopped the faulty firmware re-installing by turning off "Auto download over WiFi" in "Software update".