cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3V4fe6gtUS
Asteroid

Re: Live Focus poor quality

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you use the regular samsun camera app on note 8?

userJT0NqtuFl5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
HI!
A problem is solved but I still can not find solution. Can you provide me please?
model number: SM-G965F
carrier: Vodafone
userGulKivfmaj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same problem.  live focus compared to iPhone portiat mode is laughable.

Highlighted
Bianca_M
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue on the s10+

Live focus mode makes people faces airbrushed, blurred and unnatural...very diffrent than the preview pic!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am sorry to hear you are having the same issue too, can you please provide me with your model number and baseband version as well? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, just checking back to see if you still need assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Johnmxg12
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I've spoken to several users and it's just the live focus is not capable of taking good quality photos. The end results are much worse than preview and it's better just to use a different camera altogether.  

Johnmxg12
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a screen capture example of how the preview looks 100 times better than the actual capture. I can see the bokeh, the detail in the subject and when you see the end result it just looks like it was taken up close and with a tremendous lack of detail overall. Very disappointed 

userLw1TOh5B88
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The live focus is really poor on note 9 , a one plus 6 does a better blur than it and i phone x is the best for its portrait mode , plz improve your live focus with an update , coz i have moved from i phone x to note 9 , i am a camera user n iam really disappointed ! Plz fix it with an update .thank you

user3V4fe6gtUS
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. I just got my Samsung s9 plus yesterday in t mobile. SM-G965U

Live focus makes people faces airbrushed, blurred and unnatural. I think this has something to do with camera app and i hope you will answer me with something that gives us reason to hope cause this is really disappointing.