cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Lock screen clock is stacked with notifications on left top corner

That clock style should be center on the screenThat clock style should be center on the screen

I have a problem with my samsung s9

The clock on the lock screen is always stacked on top of notifications to the left top corner as seen in the image. I've tried changong the clock style to every single one available, but all just go right to the corner. I've restarted the phone and reseted all settings to factory settings and its still in the corner.

Nothing in settings seems to indicate that i chose to place the clock there. And to make it clear, its not the clock style, since i've changed clock styles, they just go up to the corner.

Everything else works great, i can click the notifications and the clock, it just annoys me that they are stacked on the left top corner 

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Lock screen clock is stacked with notifications on left top corner

Are you using a theme on your device?

Can I please have your model number, baseband version, and service provider? 

I would recommend testing your device in safe mode to see if you still experience these symptoms. If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Give this link a try to test your device in safe mode: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Screenshot_20200610-194344_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20200610-194338_Settings.jpgtigo is my service provider

Highlighted
Constellation

Oh and i dont have any themes but i have nova launcher on

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Are you using a theme on your device?

Can I please have your model number, baseband version, and service provider? 

I would recommend testing your device in safe mode to see if you still experience these symptoms. If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem.

Give this link a try to test your device in safe mode: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Highlighted
Constellation

I tried the safe mode thing and its still stackedI tried the safe mode thing and its still stackedIt Didnt work Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone? 

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Highlighted
Constellation

Just tried it, didnt work either :'(

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

When you are changing the clock style, are you changing it for the Always on Display and the Lock Screen?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I've changed it for both, but not at the same time. Regarding to the problem im experiencing, i only changed it for the lockscreen

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for confirming. With the troubleshooting you've already completed, the next step would be to do a complete backup and factory reset to attempt to correct any software issues. If the issue persists, the software would need to be reflashed to the phone through an authorized service center. If you would like me to look into your options, please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky