i have a S9+ i upgrade to android 10/Q i have lost the abbiilty to spell on any app prodiictive not working i am a loss im not rhe great at rhe best of times
All the setting on the phone looks all nlikenit working but simply not .
Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device? Are you experiencing these symptoms with all apps or specific apps?
Give these steps a try:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
No, it won't lose your data or apps. The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly.
I have now done the wipe still nothing.
Does not work on ant app email/browsers Samsung and chrome. Or in Gmail app. What's app and other
but was all working before the upgrade but not now 🤨🤔😒
The next step would be a factory reset. You can also take the phone to any uBreakiFix location for an evaluation. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix/ Be sure to do a complete backup before proceeding with either option.
This is not very good you send out a fault thr major affects the use the phone. I didnt reall have a choice not to upgrade.
Also im in the UK so what the point of you break it link
Not happy yes upgrqdes do go wrong put a soulution is usally avalible
This seems a major issue that is has affect every app on this phone.
Is there any way of going back tonthe previous version.. ?
I got exactly same issue with my g9
More of this: same spell check languages not working across all keyboards: Samsung/Google ....
And other do works
Cashe wiping didn't resolve the issue and phone wiping is too agressive