cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make bixby an optional feature

Can we in the samsung community maybe make a poll or vote for samsung to either get rid of Bixby completely, or have it an optional app that yu can download in the samsung store for the 12 people out of the millions of samsung users that actually use it? Bixby is the most awful attempt at a comeback for siri and is not necessary when all androids have google voice built In. Its sooo frustrating that samsung makes it impossible to completely delete the app from your phone or even completely disable it in your settings. The Bixby button should be turned into a app-changeable quick action button for whatever app you want to select. Millions of samsung users hate this feature and the fact that the new android update will not allow us to completely disable the button but only change it from single tap to double tap to open. I dont know what else to do to make samsung realize that it's a awful feature that is indefinately causing samsung to lose money/ customers over this feature. The issue has been brought to Samsung's attention and they are in no way trying to do anything or listen to there customers opinions about how bad the app is. So maybe we can all vote to completely remove Bixby, or be able to inter-change the button for something that we actually want to use it for. I'd appreciate if the samsung community backed me on this and all of us together try to get samsung to do something about the inconvenience of this stupid app. Please vote and leave opinions and feedback here!!! 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Make bixby an optional feature

I would live to have Bixby gone poof just like that

Highlighted

Yes!!! Its the worst!! I almost want to rip the button off so it will stop randomely openening.  Google voice is the same exact thing but 100000x better.

Highlighted
Galaxy

I actually like Bixby haha I disable google assistant on my phone. Got too annoying and since I use everything Samsung like TV and stuff Bixby is pretty helpful with that. Also Bixby home mini coming out soon so I'm excited hahah

Highlighted
Galaxy

Also you can change the button thing on the newer phones and software. Lol