cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chicharitoh
Asteroid

Messages delivery reports

I am unable to see where exactly to turn off or on my message delivery reports..The setting is unavailable on my new samsung S9+.Please help.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Messages delivery reports

Are you using the stock messaging app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey,

@Chicharitoh

I'm running the Samsung messages app. I opened the messages app settings menu and selected more settings. A new menu opens with items text messages and mms messages. I selected each one and both have the option for turning delivery reports on or off. You should have the same option available.

Best regards, 

CLF 

T-mobile

Android 9.0 

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 

G960USQS7CSK3

Security Patch Level

December 1st , 2019Screenshot_20200113-053152_Messages.jpg

Chicharitoh
Asteroid

No..i am using the normal samsung messaging app.Up to date version.

Chicharitoh
Asteroid

For me i dont have..

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Delivery Reports are a feature that is provided by the service providers. Therefore, not everyone has access to this feature. Please contact your service provider to verify feature availability. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

anti-dote
Constellation

@SamsungRei wrote:

Delivery Reports are a feature that is provided by the service providers. Therefore, not everyone has access to this feature. Please contact your service provider to verify feature availability. 

And when the service provider provides the service, yet it's not in the app?