cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chicharitoh
Asteroid

Messages delivery reports

I am unable to see where exactly to turn off or on my message delivery reports..The setting is unavailable on my new samsung S9+.Please help.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Messages delivery reports

Are you using the stock messaging app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey,

@Chicharitoh

I'm running the Samsung messages app. I opened the messages app settings menu and selected more settings. A new menu opens with items text messages and mms messages. I selected each one and both have the option for turning delivery reports on or off. You should have the same option available.

Best regards, 

CLF 

T-mobile

Android 9.0 

Galaxy S9 SM-G960U 

G960USQS7CSK3

Security Patch Level

December 1st , 2019Screenshot_20200113-053152_Messages.jpg

Chicharitoh
Asteroid

No..i am using the normal samsung messaging app.Up to date version.

Chicharitoh
Asteroid

For me i dont have..

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Delivery Reports are a feature that is provided by the service providers. Therefore, not everyone has access to this feature. Please contact your service provider to verify feature availability. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.