Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7jhuglsSQF
Constellation

Re: Messaging no longer shows 'read' feature

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im sprint customer

Having same issue.  I can see my son's messages but not husbands and vice versa. Now it completely stoppes

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this issue now with my s9. The 'read' feature works intermittedly. All rich communications settings are on on both phones and reading confirmation is on on both phones. Sometimes we get the 'read' and sometimes we don't. I don't understand why it doesn't consistently work since all features are on on both phones. Anyone has a solution to this? Thanks. 

userf3z07jPEN5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's not that it goes away, it when you change you themes and stuff it messes with the phone I had to open my messages to the main screen where you'd scroll to fond a name at the right upper corner click the 3 dots then click on advance messagingturn it if then back on and restart phone then send a message and it should come back on it's just a small glitched from the update and from changing themes alot of you change it alot.

@user4pQX7WnNfT wrote:

Galaxy S9 Plus:

I noticed this a month or so ago, but when I'd send a message, I stopped getting the 'read' notification that would appear below the message. I had Verizon when I noticed this and now have Cricket- same issue though. My brother who has the same phone has also reported the change. Is this no longer available feature or what? I've checked in settings for any kind of switch to reactivate it, but haven't found anything remotely like that.  I also has an S9 plus that this just happened to tonight and that's how I fixed it hope this helps.