cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userbYtjBy53cT
Constellation

Microphone not working Samsung can't fix and won't.

Talked to Samsung about the microphone problem, they sent us to ubreakit wefixit, we went they went through a ton of test and re flashed the phone to no avail. The told us to contact Samsung, I did, Samsung's rep told me I better have my original receipt or the cant help me, I told them they should care about this because their is allot of people with this problem,  at least take the phone and find out what the flaw is on your phones.  They said sorry we can't help you without the proper documentation.  So I found the perfect situation for the problem,  Motarola,  they took the 9s in trade to prove Samsungs ongoing problem. 

I have a business and will never by a Samsung product again.

Wow has the company fallen.

1 REPLY 1
Black Hole

Re: Microphone not working Samsung can't fix and won't.

@userbYtjBy53cT wrote:

Talked to Samsung about the microphone problem, they sent us to ubreakit wefixit, we went they went through a ton of test and re flashed the phone to no avail. The told us to contact Samsung, I did, Samsung's rep told me I better have my original receipt or the cant help me, I told them they should care about this because their is allot of people with this problem,  at least take the phone and find out what the flaw is on your phones.  They said sorry we can't help you without the proper documentation.  So I found the perfect situation for the problem,  Motarola,  they took the 9s in trade to prove Samsungs ongoing problem. 

I have a business and will never by a Samsung product again.

Wow has the company fallen.

I had an opposite experience with Moto and stopped buying their phones 3 or so years ago.

Back to the post:

One thing I don't understand: When I buy a Samsung product and first turn it on, activate it using my Samsung account, the IMEI info is transferred to the manufacturer.  If I go to "My products" page on Samsung.com, there is a list of device that I have and "warranty until...date" is shown.  Why would Samsung need a receipt?!  Every manufacturer will earn respect from its loyal users if they start going extra mile to help out!