Original topic:

Mobile Data Turned Off Notification

(Topic created: 08-19-2020 07:42 AM)
userxy7vuAUekD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

how to get rid of "mobile data turned off" notification in galaxy s9. when I'm switching off my mobile data it always showing that notification.

10 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Give these steps a try: Swipe left on the notification> tap on the gear> tap on lock screen/show content > tap on do not show notifications 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userxy7vuAUekD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
it's not working on my s9
userc8B54zp1lP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

On my s10 plus att, I was able to get rid of the mobile data off notifications by swiping right slowly on notification> click on gear icon . It will open up App notifications -Phone. At the bottom on 'other' section click mobile network > notifications style - silent and minimized. 

I hope it works for you too, good luck

useryR4KKUEi2D
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you so much. It worked like magic! 🙂 Heart

requa
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This is not a notification in the notification bar. It's a large popup warning that you won't be able to access the Internet without data unless you (gasp!) turn on Wi-Fi.

Dan
Galaxy S22 SM-S901U on Xfinity Mobile
0 Likes
userhVEYuugPFe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey Dan,

Update to One UI 2.0

I had the same issue for ages, they've added a don't show in the new update.

Yokesh

0 Likes
userJQaBtpdje7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There's one that says "you won't be able to use any apps that require an internet connection unless you use wifi"

How do I get rid of that. It's a pop up not a notification 

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When you get this message are you connected to your carrier's network via 4g or 3g?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Purplz5377
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Give these steps a try: Swipe left on the notification> tap on the gear> tap on lock screen/show content > tap on do not show notifications 

How do you turn it back on if you chose to do so?

0 Likes