cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userocS62Vp6Fd
Asteroid

Moving apps to SD card

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi i have one problem. When im trying to move app to sd card that app is still using the same amount of space as before moving it. Example i have apps that uses 7.7gb of space when i move them all they still uses 7.7gb on internal memory. Sd card shows 5.3gb of apps... is there any way to completely move apps? I have force alow apps selection enabled.  PS sorry for bad english 

SD used 128gb samsung evo 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Moving apps to SD card

JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 REPLIES 12

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userocS62Vp6Fd We'd love to look further into this for you. Could you provide your model number, baseband version, and carrier? 

userocS62Vp6Fd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone was not purchased in US so i cant provide you with carier information in my country we dont have support comunity forum so i thouth i will ask here i tried contacting local support but they just said its not posible... but in internet it looks like its posible.. i just want to ask other s9 owners if they are able to move aps to sd card. Because im not able to do that...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userocS62Vp6Fd I can definitely understand that. If you want to provide the model number, I'd be happy to look up some generic troubleshooting for this issue as well. Since it is an international device, there may be some differences, but I can definitely try to help as much as I can. 

userocS62Vp6Fd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sure thanks 

Model SM-G965F

Baseband G965FXXU2BRG8

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userocS62Vp6Fd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just a quick question that might answer my question look at this picture i marked Aps tab does this one displays aps on micro sd as well? Because if so then it means that only 2gb is left in internal memory 

https://imgur.com/a/9o0uLkd

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userocS62Vp6Fd My guess is that only what is showing on the last line in the screenshot is what is stored on the SD card. I think everything else is just stored on the device itself. 

userocS62Vp6Fd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So that means that after trasfering all aps i free up only 400mb of space in my phone memory? Before trasfering it was showing 7.7gb now after trasfering ALL aps i have 7.3 Smiley Sad  for some reason when i click at my SD card it shows that aps are using 5.6gb of space inside it  

https://i.imgur.com/FlcFpqB_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium   bad link sorry

Highlighted
userocS62Vp6Fd
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok i finded it out ewerytging is ok that first ss is showing all aps on device. after removing sd all aps is disapearing thank you for help Smiley Happy