cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Multiple Issues After March Update

After I updated to Android 10 One UI 2.0 by my carrier, Metro by T-Mobile, I have had many frustrating issues appearing out of the update itself. 

1. Phone heats up much quicker than before the update, even when playing Youtube videos.

2. This whould have been something annoying at the least but the heat up then leads to the phone freezing then shutting off and restarting

3. The airplane mode is stuck and will not fully turn off, just a little less blue than before.

4. I am unable to get a cell signal even with my sim card in.

5. I have cleared partition and did factory reset... multiple times. I think at this point the update is at fault and not a third party app as this problem only manifested after the recent update.

Any tips to help remove these issues? Is there a way to go back to a previous version of the software? Anything will help because I am rather close to selling this hunk of trash.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Multiple Issues After March Update

When you are factory resetting your device, are you restoring from a back up?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Multiple Issues After March Update

I did not restore from backup the third time and the problems persisted. I also thought it maybe a corrupted backup but it was not with the backup.