cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2Ku4hcjTl5
Asteroid

My S9 haven't received any update since March 2018

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. The new android update 9.0 is out and about but my phone has not received any updates since like March 2018. I'm wanting to update to 9.0 but everytime I go to software update it says I'm already upto dats. Help please 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: My S9 haven't received any update since March 2018

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user2Ku4hcjTl5, please send me a DM on Twitter (@RydahTheMod). I'll get you updated via another method but I'd rather take this to a private conversation (and we don't have messaging available here).

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user2Ku4hcjTl5,

What model do you have? (I have the S9+ SM-G965U). You could try plugging your device into a PC/Mac and try out Smart Switch. It should prompt you to update. Let me know if you need more help. Smiley Happy

-

Rydah

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
user2Ku4hcjTl5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. I've SM-G960U its the unlocked S9. I'll try to do that..  do I need to download and install this application on my PC this smart switch 

@Rydah 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user2Ku4hcjTl5 ,

Yes, install it on your PC first. You can download it dorecdirfrom Samsung's website: Smart Switch

I hope this helps. If not, don't worry, I can most definitely find a solution for you.

Best regards,

Rydah

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

user2Ku4hcjTl5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didn't work.. what now 

@Rydah 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2Ku4hcjTl5  What is your current build #?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

user2Ku4hcjTl5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Rydah  build number ... 

R16NW.G960USQU2ARC6

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user2Ku4hcjTl5, please send me a DM on Twitter (@RydahTheMod). I'll get you updated via another method but I'd rather take this to a private conversation (and we don't have messaging available here).

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

userE9ysAsVWod
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same situation with my s9 model sm-g960u. No updates since feb 18. Unlocked phone running now on T-Mo
userkA06eENlo3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my note 9 have not recived any uodate since september 2018 

no android pie 9