cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jhow_Mo
Asteroid

Need Support for s9 optical reader

Where can one go to request support for the optical reader from the Samsung store for the galaxy s9?.

I've used it on the s7 and s8 respectively but I recently upgraded to the s9 and the app isn't available in the store. I went on the website and download a version of the app and it failed to work after installing... anyone???

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Need Support for s9 optical reader

Hey,

I searched for a scanner app developed by Samsung a few weeks ago and they have a new one called Calliscan. Optical Character Recognition.Screenshot_20190813-085423_Galaxy Store.jpg

Highlighted
Jhow_Mo
Asteroid

Hey thanks for the info  @. I checkcheout the application. While it's not as the Optical reader it seems to be of some use and it doesn't crash. Hopefully Samsung has the intention of updating it to do other functions as scanning and the Barcode reader as the other app had all there's function in one.     @CLF Screenshot_20190813-100710_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190813-100659_Samsung Internet.jpgThis is the function of the optical reader

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey, 

I see what you mean about the the Samsung optical reader app  I'm running the free Adobe Scan App from the galaxy store. When I installed the Calliscan app it was released a few days earlier. I see it has updated to August version. I'm keeping an eye on it I think it's going to have more options and features in the future. 

CLF