cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Nest Camera low audio

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recently purchased Nest indoor cameras, audio is very low when talking from the app to the person in the room. Is there a fix for this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Nest Camera low audio

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nest is aware of the problem & working on a fix.  Logging in Google Chome works. Video quality is good.

C

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, 

@userIhBdhu8pTU

I've had the mini hub and four mini speakers for a while. I had issues with voice matching and couldn't get it to work. There was a link in the Google home app that took me to their website. A community forum is there so I signed in and searched for the issue. Lots of people were having the same issue and a Google community moderator acknowledged that they were aware of the issue and provided us with a temporary workaround that worked great. Just an option to consider if you don't find the answer here.

We did test the mini hub and speakers by talking from one room to another and the conversation was loud and clear. The mini hub is one room away and has a really strong wifi connection four bars all the time. The mini speakers vary with two or three bars depending on how far away they are. I don't know anything about the camera yet but I've been thinking about buying one. There pretty expensive so I'm glad you posted here about the low volume issue. How is the video quality? Can we cast it the big screen? 

Thanks, 

Best regards, 

CLF 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nest is aware of the problem & working on a fix.  Logging in Google Chome works. Video quality is good.

C

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no indication that Nest is fixing this problem. This is happening to us too--seems like it should be a fix Samsung makes, not Nest.