cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNlazIPFhxj
Asteroid

Network Issues?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got the latest update on Galaxy S9 today and now the phone is constantly switching between "emergency service only" to full network connectivity. I already went through everything with tmobile (& everything is working correctly there) & they say I need to follow up with Samsung. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userNlazIPFhxj
Asteroid

Re: Network Issues?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Now that we switched the sims back the phone says it was updating data and is now working.  Crossing my fingers..

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this occur with the device in safe mode?

userNlazIPFhxj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I didn't know the phone had a safe mode so I'm not sure. The phone shows no network and when we try to call someone. It takes a while but it sometimes will go through, but it will then or goes back out and will not allow texts.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This link should help with placing your phone in safe mode.

userNlazIPFhxj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem in safe mode.  We can call out (it takes a minute) but can't receive calls or text.  This all occurred right after the most recent software update. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried another SIM card in your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userNlazIPFhxj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just tried it. Another one of our sim cards works fine in it so I assume we need a new sim card?

userNlazIPFhxj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Now that we switched the sims back the phone says it was updating data and is now working.  Crossing my fingers..

View solution in original post