cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userrBM6Ds4oDl
Astronaut

New phones for Daughters

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know of good phones to buy without a contract. I want my girls to keep their numbers and stay on Sprint. I just need to buy them phones to keep this bill down.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: New phones for Daughters

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrBM6Ds4oDl you can buy unlocked devices that works for sprint. Unlocked devices do not have contract with your carrier but it may have limitations on the software to your carrier features so I suggest to search around but for sprint samsung unlocked devices should work okay.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
usero0YHB0xide
Constellation

Yeah I do .inbox and let me show you

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I do .inbox and let me show you

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrBM6Ds4oDl you can buy unlocked devices that works for sprint. Unlocked devices do not have contract with your carrier but it may have limitations on the software to your carrier features so I suggest to search around but for sprint samsung unlocked devices should work okay.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button

View solution in original post

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrBM6Ds4oDl wrote:

Does anyone know of good phones to buy without a contract. I want my girls to keep their numbers and stay on Sprint. I just need to buy them phones to keep this bill down.

Try these phones out:

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/phones/galaxy-a/buy/

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ unlocked variant on Sprint (bought from Amazon brand new). Everything works perfectly fine and you don't lose out on any features.

you can buy the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ for about $450+. If you buy it refurbished from a reputable seller (make sure to factory reset the phone when you get it) you can probably find it for $350+.

If you're looking for a great value and don't want to spend that much, you can buy the Motorola moto Z4 or the Google Pixel 3A ~$380 brand new. Just make sure you buy a good case with a screen protector for whatever phone you buy. (Amazon has great cases for a great price)