cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kowalski
Cosmic Ray

No Night Mode Camera After July Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the normal S9 going to get Night Mode camera like S9+/S10 ? I currently don't see anything new in the Camera app after receiving big update.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No Night Mode Camera After July Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Kowalski, I hope you are doing well.

From what I've seen, the S9/S9+/Note 9 is already receiving the Night mode in the camera in certain region's of the world.

Could you please provide me with your current carrier and your current baseband version? This can be found in: Settings>About phone>Software information.

Also, please note, this feature hasn't rolled out to any S9/S9+/Note 9 devices in the US as of yet. There is no official notice as to when this will happen but it should be soon.

I hope this helps clarify things. Have a great rest of your day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Kowalski, I hope you are doing well.

From what I've seen, the S9/S9+/Note 9 is already receiving the Night mode in the camera in certain region's of the world.

Could you please provide me with your current carrier and your current baseband version? This can be found in: Settings>About phone>Software information.

Also, please note, this feature hasn't rolled out to any S9/S9+/Note 9 devices in the US as of yet. There is no official notice as to when this will happen but it should be soon.

I hope this helps clarify things. Have a great rest of your day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

This is what Samsung is doing fragmentation... the us var...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is what Samsung is doing fragmentation... the us variants are with snapdragon processor so we don't have this feature it is only atleast for now for the ones with the exynos processor variants of the galaxy s9

Kowalski
Cosmic Ray

Oh nevermind then. I'm living in the US :D Hope they will...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh nevermind then. I'm living in the US Smiley Very Happy Hope they will roll out the update soon. Thank you for helping!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Verizon is pushing this stand alone camera night mode unto its s9 and s9+ in the July security update.  It's the first major carrier to do it.

Comet

Xfinity is getting it now, too. (July 1 security patch)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Xfinity is getting it now, too. (July 1 security patch)

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic