cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAN720
Constellation

No VoLTE for me🙁

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have ab S9 that I had gotten from Metropcs I left after I unlocked and since that time it hasn't worked on Straight Talk and I know that Straight Talk is VoLTE compatible. No one seems to be able to help me with this situation. I really miss the VoLTE feature.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung_95tRT4r
Astronaut

hey there I not entirely sure this will work on your phon...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hey there I not entirely sure this will work on your phone but it worked on one of mine. the is an app called Netmoniter on the Google play store that has a feature to forcefully set the volte feature back on, but just be careful and don't mess with other settings cause you can mess things up real quickly if you don't know what your messing with lol....

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No VoLTE for me🙁

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MAN720 have you contacted Straight Talk? 

MAN720
Constellation

Yes and it was a colossal waste of time with no remedy of...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes and it was a colossal waste of time with no remedy of any kind provided.

Re: Yes and it was a colossal waste of time with no remedy of...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah unfortunately this is a service provider issue. It seems that straight talk doesn't offer VoLTE on the Galaxy S9 at this time.

The VoLTE has to be enabled by your service provider, if they don't support it you won't have it.

Tbird9976
Asteroid

VoLTE was working for me until I restarted my phone and t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

VoLTE was working for me until I restarted my phone and the toggle disappeared and I've gotten the run around from straight talk concerning it with different techs giving me completely different answers.

Highlighted
userMm09AZZIJ2
Constellation

Re: VoLTE was working for me until I restarted my phone and t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here.  Straight talk did some type of "fix" over the air on my unlocked Verizon S9+ and had me reboot the phone,  at which point I lost my previously working Volte.  Spent hours with them on tech support call to no avail.  They had mentioned Volte which was a new term for me,  and brought me here to confirm my suspicion that the Straight talk "fix" had stolen my ability to use data while on a voice call. The add button on APN is now grayed out also. I'll be sourcing a new provider.

Samsung_2iUTFQt
Astronaut

Straight talk works only with its own phone none of the o...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Straight talk works only with its own phone none of the other carrier phones are compatible with straight talk.

Samsung_95tRT4r
Astronaut

hey there I not entirely sure this will work on your phon...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hey there I not entirely sure this will work on your phone but it worked on one of mine. the is an app called Netmoniter on the Google play store that has a feature to forcefully set the volte feature back on, but just be careful and don't mess with other settings cause you can mess things up real quickly if you don't know what your messing with lol....

View solution in original post