cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usery7jmfZe4xg
Constellation

No one UI update yet for samsung s9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, so am i the only one that is yet to get the OTA Android pie update? Everyone around me has gotten this update except me. I have the unlocked sprint G960U. What can i do to get this update?....

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: No one UI update yet for samsung s9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @usery7jmfZe4xg, you are on a very outdated build. Is your SIM of the original carrier that the device was intended for?

Feel free to message me on Twitter (@RydahTheMod) and I can assist you further on updating. Smiley Happy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @usery7jmfZe4xg, glad you're here and I hope that I can help solve this issue for you.

Can you please provide your baseband version? This can be found in Settings>About phone>Software information

Also, if you have a Windows PC or Mac, you can download and install Samsung Smart Switch, install it and plug your device in. It should then detect if their are any updates available.

If that fails, rest assured, I have plenty of methods to get you up to date on the latest build but we'll save those as needed.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
usery7jmfZe4xg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @Rydah, thanks for your respond. I have tried the smart switch option but there was update available. My baseband is G960USQU3ARG2. I will love to have the new update

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @usery7jmfZe4xg, you are on a very outdated build. Is your SIM of the original carrier that the device was intended for?

Feel free to message me on Twitter (@RydahTheMod) and I can assist you further on updating. Smiley Happy

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

View solution in original post

usereRU9wkxkvE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,I have same problem regarding my

sm-G960U, The phone is not intended to be for my carrier since this is the snapdragon version of the s9 according to CPU-Z hence exynos version is sold here in Ireland. I tried Smart Switch but it says that the device software is up to date: RI6(XAA)

But it's running on android 8.0.0 Oreo Thanks.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

usereYunvlf8r6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi i also have the same problem. Can you also please help me with this.