cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dipeen749
Asteroid

Notification details not visible

Screenshot_20190318-001002_Nova Launcher.jpg

After the second update, the notification details are not clearly visible. I tried without theme only with dark mode but the results are still same...

Anyone facing this issue???

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Notification details not visible

Have you tried without dark mode?

dipeen749
Asteroid

Without dark mode is fine.. but while applying any themes, the issue is visible...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@dipeen749 Does this happen when your device is in safe mode?

Highlighted
Sun

Hey, 

I'm not sure which issue you're referring to. The issue that the information is not clear when you have your display brightness set to 25% or the issue that we have to use the chevron or swipe down on the notification to expand the details and options.

CLF 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

dipeen749
Asteroid

I am talking about the details of the notification received as you can see it is not visible. Only the titles of the notification are visible....even in full brightness...

Sun

I see it now. I had to zoom in all the way and still they're really hard to see. Almost like ghost images. I use Nova and KLWP. I never use themes. I hope you can find one that works well. 

CLF 

Are you sure this happens with any theme? I'm using a black/blue theme similar to yours called "Black Onix" with Night Mode disabled and I don't have any problems. Maybe you could try that?