cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqtxK7H5TwG
Constellation

Re: Notification/ status bar disappears.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe they changed that on the last update.  I HATE IT!   A real PITA when I want to go back a screen and have to swipe at the bottom now to get the bottom status bar, and end up clicking on links that I don't want!!!

userp3eXrlNben
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Figured it out! When the screen shows up, double push the dot on the left side and it will stay!

userp3eXrlNben
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I mean the home/recent/back bar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Settings....di

@userqtxK7H5TwG wrote:

I believe they changed that on the last update.  I HATE IT!   A real PITA when I want to go back a screen and have to swipe at the bottom now to get the bottom status bar, and end up clicking on links that I don't want!!!

Settings.... display....navigation bar

usersa8ECr9Q0J
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My reply about switching off the notification bar in samsung internet only worked for the first restart & doesn't work thereafter! Sorry!

userB5CivdeJwo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure if this will help you, but I use Nova Launcher and it disappeared for me. When I went to the "look and feel" settings, there is a setting for the notification bar there. Toggle "show notification bar" and it will be on the top your home screen just like before. I'm sorry if this doesn't answer your question .

Highlighted
userhvODHezTBf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Change your background to a default image and it should come back to normal. You then can put your current background back on and it should hopefully stay on. Hope this helps you. 

Udi9
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Is it happening with every app you open?
I don't think there's a system wide setting that makes the status bar disappear, it's usually controlled by the app you're currently using.
There is, however, a setting inside the Samsung Internet browser just for that, so maybe that's the setting you remember changing:
Open Samsung Internet >>tap the 3 dots on the upper right corner of the screen>>Settings>>Advanced
Turn on Status Bar.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ToytheTiTan

Were you able to try the steps provided?

user8dhopy9sFj
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to Display then Fill screen apps

There, you can select/deselect the apps