cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUw6VbqImM9
Constellation

Notifications not playing from phone when connected

As many posts have said and I have YET to see an actual fix from Samsung, when will you fix the audio issue when your connected to a bluetooth device.

I wear my headset all day and have two devices connected to it so I can work from two phones, both are Samsung's, but if I am connected and have my Bluetooth out of my ear I will not hear any notifications from my phone. I work in an area where I have alot of background noise and use them to talk on so I dont have to hold a phone to my ear all day, buy if I remove my earbuds, I miss messages.

This is not a BT Issue, but a IOS issue as it worked before your upgrade. Please fix and stop sending us in circles to do this or try that or reset this. It worked fine before and now it doesnt.

2 REPLIES 2
usergkLDzlIrhv
Astronaut

Re: Notifications not playing from phone when connected

I, too, am having this  same issue and this is the reason I hate updates because they <edit> mess everything up.  I am having the EXACT same problem you are and I am missing text messages left and right because of this.  I have also tried everything suggested and it does not work.  This is a Samsung issue and it is one that needs to be fixed.  

BNALady
Constellation

Re: Notifications not playing from phone when connected

I am having the same issue. Have spent over an hour and a half on the phone with Verizon, changed every setting, tried all the fixes I can find and NOTHING works. I'm missing important notifications and that shouldn't happen, when spending so much money for the newest phone. This is a software issue created by Samsung's update. FIX IT!