I have been having this problem for a while now. All of my notifications are turned on, in phone settings and app settings, but I am not getting the notifications... I would have to uninstall and reinstall the app just to get them back which is annoying because I now have to uninstall the app about once a week. Anyone have a solution to this? Happens with a few apps not just one.
The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Have you tried to force stop and clear cache on each app you are having these issues with?
Navigate to your settings > apps > find and click on each individual app that is experiencing these symptoms > force stop > storage > clear cache.
See if that helps any.